“Another high five to tripadvisor”
Review of R&G Grand Buffet

R&G Grand Buffet
Ranked #102 of 159 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Portland, Oregon
“Another high five to tripadvisor”
Reviewed August 31, 2010

The food was fresh and tasty. So many choices, we had to pace ourselves. We didn't taste anything on the buffet that wasn't good. The restauant is clean and the offerings are the most I have ever seen at an all you can eat. I loved the hot and sour soup.
It is definately the place to take teen-age boys. Lunch was $8.
Would definately eat here again the next time I am in Klamath Falls.

LO, Oregon
“Excellent Selections, Reasonable Prices!”
Reviewed August 29, 2010

This is the best buffet we've had in a long time with both Asian and American choices. We were late eating dinner (8 pm) and feared there would only be cold items on the buffet but we were pleasantly surprised! All the entrees were still fresh and the staff replaced them as needed. Wide variety of seafood items (clams, oysters, shrimp, crab legs, etc.), tasty sushi and other asian dishes, hot pizza, soups, so much more! The salad bar is pretty standard and the only thing a little disappointing is the dessert selections. But instead of a sweet dessert, try the excellent sesame balls instead! They are the best I've had since I left Hawaii! Oh, and you can't beat the price - under $12.00 per person for adults! Attentive wait staff and nice, casual atmosphere.

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“good food”
Reviewed May 25, 2010

i love the food here and the staff is very friendly. very clean and it is for the whole family

Wilsonville, Oregon
“This isn't your normal Buffet”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

I have eaten here several times now and on every occasion everything has been excellent. A great variety of offerings something for all. Tastes, quality and freshness are unequal to any Buffet type restaurants that I have been to.

Idaho
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed October 30, 2008

My son and I were in Klamath Falls visiting my daughter who goes to OIT. We decided to try something we have never had. We saw this restaurant when touring the town and decided to give it a try. My son loved the chinese food and I really enjoyed the sushi. The price was even reasonable. We will most certainly come back next time we are in Klamath Falls!