“Sick every time”
Review of R&G Grand Buffet - CLOSED

R&G Grand Buffet
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Have been here three times and will not go back. Always go with a group and someone in the party ends up sick ever time. I have been lucky so far that it has not been me but will not take the chance again.

2  Thank Valinr

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Recently ate lunch here and can say only good things about the experience. Prices were reasonable,  It really satisfys. The servers are so friendly and love to have kids visit and the service is prompt.

2  Thank Snowpea123
Reviewed July 24, 2011

The food is around $13 and it's really low quality. I will never be going back.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

Average in every way. The place smells funny too. Try using some air fresheners near the entrance. Not very busy when we were there. Generally clean, but not squeaky clean. The fried shrimp was outstanding. The chicken fried steak was ok. The meat loaf was terrible. the chinese food was typical and I'd rate it as above average. The service was not good. You had to find someone in order to ask a question. They could do much better if they bent over backwards to give EXCELLENT service instead of avoiding their customers, which is what we experienced. The price is very good for what you get.

Reviewed August 31, 2010

The food was fresh and tasty. So many choices, we had to pace ourselves. We didn't taste anything on the buffet that wasn't good. The restauant is clean and the offerings are the most I have ever seen at an all you can eat. I loved the hot and sour soup.
It is definately the place to take teen-age boys. Lunch was $8.
Would definately eat here again the next time I am in Klamath Falls.