“good”
Review of China Wok - CLOSED

China Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I without question am there best customer for a number of reasons, 1) they deliver..... 2) they prepare food as I ask them too... This is not San Francisco grade chinese food, rate it a 6 out of ten, having said that, If you know how you like something prepared .(im a spicy guy) or even ingredients you would prefer to add or minus from a dish ( I dont do celery and always ask for water chestnuts substitute) that to me raises the bar on the grade to a comfortable 7 borderline 8 Ive had fair amount of chinese elsewhere in town nothing special and far more $$$....in the end, getting things prepared the way you like them scores big points with me... Try their PotStickers order of 8, ask for the hot oil in addition to the standard ginger dumpling sauce....they are very good, far better the the place on main street...in the end, I can call up, they have my credit card on file, and have it at my door in less then 30 minutes, and Im a fair way down lakeshore drive.... once you get through the language barrior, they are a very nice couple whom own the place, little bambina and all.....bon appetite.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I haven't had a chance to write this... A few weeks back we went here for Dinner. The service was outstanding. Once we realized they were from Yreka, CA and had the best honey pecan chicken I've ever had we were ecstatic! The food was great and we had plenty of left overs which reheated nicely. You should really try this place out!

1  Thank Heather B
Reviewed April 26, 2012

ive been there a few times with the new and the old owners, prices are good and food is much better with the new owner, the reteraunt looks like it was once a dr's office and the host lady tends to stare at you while you eat.. there is a baby that runs around and the christmas tree is still up and its now April... you cant see who is cooking and there is barely any lights in there...

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Most people like to pile their bowl high with the ingredients they like and watch it being fried in front of them. The restaurant is loud and spartanly furnished. My husband and I like a quieter and more comfortable ambience. Food is healthy however.

1  Thank Sunlemming
Reviewed July 20, 2008

It's ok. Pretty cheap. It's a tiny little Chinese restaurant that's just starting out over by the fire house behind Taco TIme. The food gets a 5/10.