“First time for Thai food”
Review of Thai Orchid Cafe

Thai Orchid Cafe
Ranked #2 of 162 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We were staying in the Klamath Falls area and my nephew suggested a Thai restaurant. We found this place downtown and the food was excellent. We were seated quickly and the staff was helpful in suggesting the different entrees and their flavor and spices. It was a great experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I love Thai Orchid, the only problem I have is that it sometimes taste the same, and the seafood seems frozen. I love the #63 fried tofu with peanut sauce and it is my go to when ordering. This place I great for a group of friends to have dinner.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The coconut soup and the Thai Red Curry is out of the world. They serve more food than you can eat. The only odd thing is that they serve all the orders at the same time on a small table makes it difficult to enjoy the food. If they give you time to enjoy the food and serve slowly in a serial pattern it will help.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Visited twice in the last few weeks. Almost everyone ordered the Garlic Pork. Interesting preparation, appeared to be marinated, sliced thinly and then quickly sautéed, excellent. Mixed fried rice was also excellent. Pad Thai, was a bit boring. We had a curry that was very good and I cannot remember the name, but it was at the beginning of the menu, under specialties. Mama is working in the kitchen and her son who "runs the place" is glad to share this with you. Staff is very friendly. The place is busy with diners and a huge amount of "to go" orders. Expect some wait, but not bad.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband and I were driving through Klamath Falls on our way to Tahoe and because Thai Orchid was listed well on TripAdvisor, decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised at how friendly the service was. The food came quickly and was great. I'd recommend this place any time. Thanks again Vincent

2  Thank HausHanika