“Great Hospitality to go with location”

Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Klamath Falls
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Reviewed May 30, 2008

I am working on a 6 month project in Klamath Falls and had to make a choice of where I was going to live Monday through Friday. I chose the Shilo because of how I was treated when I was simply asking questions about rates and amenities via phone. By a long shot, the Shilo made me feel better than any of the other hotels in town.

When I enter the hotel lobby, I am always greeted and asked how my day went by the associate at the front desk. The lobby itself is ALWAYS clean and free of any clutter. They offer fruit, popcorn and cookies every afternoon at this location. They also offer a nice continental breakfast daily.

My room is always clean and orderly, whether I'm just checking in or in my 3rd day of my stay. The room offers a mini fridge, microwave, ironing board, wireless & ethernet internet connection, and a separate living room in addition to the sleeping area. (additional TV included) The hotel also offers a workout facility, a nice size swimming pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna.

Dining out when on the road can get old. This hotel does a great job in offering a little bit of everything. They have a great sports bar, lounge, and a sit down restarant. So, pick your posion!

As most people would agree, living out of a hotel is not the most desireable situation. However, this paticular hotel provides a very home like atmosphere. The best part of the hotel is the associates. I have felt more at home with this hotel than any other in my professional career. They are a big reason why I feel at home, and why I would recommend this hotel to anybody, business or pleasure!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank VestyVesterson
There are newer reviews for Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Klamath Falls

Reviewed May 29, 2008

I wanted to be able to thank the entire staff of the Shilo Inn there in Klamath Falls Oregon. I have coached Softball players for over 10 years now and traveled all over the Northwest to many many locations and of course stayed in many Hotels along the way. I think that the stay that the team and I had at your Hotel will always stick in my mind for a long, long time. From the time we cheked in that first day to the extended stay we needed we were treated like first class customers. My girls whom are High School age made many comments on how friendly the maids were in the morning and how helpful the front desk was when one was locked out and many other ways the staff there made the girls feel like they were being cared for and treated as learning young adults.One of the biggest fears as Coaches is that your girls being girls will cause problems for other Customers. Trying to not make a long drawn out story. The coaches and the chaparones try to moniter succesfully that the girls respect the space of others. On one of the nights one of our adults overheard a customer complaint about to muh foot and door traffic noise. So we new the front desk was aware of the problem so we let things go. The Staff knew exactly how to handle them and set their plan into motion. After observing how they handled the complaint I was able to relax more than I ever had travelling with a group of girls. My Shilo staff was now part of my team staff and I have never slept so good knowing that they were on the job with me. Thank You All! It is so nice to be in a place where everything is working and so wonderfully clean. Thanks again!

Sincerely
Rodney
Scappoose High School

• Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed May 28, 2008

My son and I had a very nice stay for one evening last weekend. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and spacious and there were a few other options for food (mostly 'fast') very close to the property. Our stay was fairly brief so we did not get a chance to try out the indoor pool....maybe next time.

The continental breakfast was fairly diverse and better than most but I wouldn't call it fancy by any means. Waffles, fruit, muffins, juices, bagels, etc....

I recommend asking for a room on the 4th floor (the top floor) facing West.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2008

For "K" Falls the Shilo was fine. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The next morning we were craving omelets so we headed for the restaurant next door. The service was very s-l-o-w but the food was good. I recommend that you choose the breakfast buffet if you are in a hurry to get back on the road. It looked pretty good but I didn't see it when we walked in.
Thanks for your time.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Just recently I had my wedding reception here and it was simply AMAZING. The room was beautifully set up and just the way we wanted it. The staff serving was so helpful and in a quick manor. We had a sit down dinner for 250 people and the service and meal went so smoothly and quick, I was beyond impressed. Kaci, my planner was SO helpful. She made everything so simle and easy while I was in such a frenzy trying to get my ceremony all done. She made every one of our requests a reality. I would go back to her for any catering needs...They helped make my wedding day PERFECT!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2007

This was the first time we stayed in this hotel and we chose the hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed.

The hotel is suberbly located allowing easy access to the freeways heading north. Its adjacent to an Applebees which was a plus as the restaurant was so so despite getting a few dollar off.

Reception service was excellent and they were able to direct me to a Jiffy lube to get the oil in the car replaced with friendly faces.

The rooms were very comfortable although the corridors themselves were a liitle dark for my liking.

A very nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2006

In general, up to Shilo Inn standards. Large suites. West-facing rooms have partial view of Lake Klamath in the distance. We had two rooms; the first one was totally fine; the second one had some slight problem with the A/C but was still comfortable. What sets this property apart from most other lodgings in Klamath Falls is that this property is at the edge of town in a quieter neighborhood near the Oregon Institute of Technology, whereas most other lodgings are clustered around the older, commercial main strip.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family