“Superior stop”

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
“Superior stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We drove from Tonapah,NV to Klamath Falls Or and arrived in light snow with in full exhaustion. The Shiloh Suites had a steam room and hot tub that soothed our aching bones, behinds and backs. We didn't use the indoor pool but other guests were enjoying it. The room was clean and the breakfast delicious. We will stop here again. The price was barely over $100/night. We skipped the Holiday Inn because they wanted $124. We easily made it to the Portland-Vancouver area the next day through Bend OR and over the Mt Hood Loop---beautiful scenery and much better than taking the I-5 freeway.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Klamath Falls, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear azsonnie,

Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate them. I’m so glad you had a relaxing time after your long day of travels. It sounds like we have made a new friend and that’s what we strive for! Thanks again and we hope to see you the next time you are in Klamath Falls.

Sandi C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Thai first
Klamath Falls, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had to check in because then roads were closed due to snow. Had no problems, got a room right away. Clean, everything working order, great dinner in the retaurant. Morning was pleasant in their free breakfast area. I would recommend this as a great place to stay. I am a local person, but I would stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank LadyPackard
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was treated for my birthday and we stayed awhile. But on my birthday I was treated so rude by a staff member it ruined the whole experience, the front desk person liz treated us like we were dumb. She did not listen to our concerns, she kept cuttung us off in conversation. Customer service was not a concern for her towards my husband and I. Otherwise the Staff members at the front desk were very nice and helpful. Room Service was perfect. This hotel is very clean. We enjoyed the spa and pool. The excercise room was a plus. Thank you.

Room Tip: The fourth is the best, nobody above you.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Klamath Falls, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Carla S.,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent stay with us, I appreciate it! I would like to apologize to you as you did not receive the friendliness from our staff that we pride ourselves on, I am so sorry. I will be using this review as a training tool, so our staff understands how they come across to our guests, which is completely unacceptable in this situation. I’m glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and the amenities that we offer. I’m sure if your travels bring you back to Klamath Falls, you will have a different and a memorable (in a good way) experience from the front desk staff. Also, Happy Belated Birthday!

Grants Pass, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed at this deluxe Shilo and loved our king suite with the view of the lake (west side of hotel). This hotel has many amenities: larger rooms with two TV sets, sitting area, kitchen area, and larger bathroom than you find in the average hotel or motel. We had plenty of room to spread out. The hotel has an indoor hot tub and pool, a computer for guests to use, a restaurant (just okay) and a breakfast lounge for your free breakfast. I liked the fact that we had real keys to open our room door, not a plastic keycard. There were plenty of towels, glass tumblers for water, toiletries, and a hair dryer and more, which made our stay a pleasure. It's in the details when you are traveling. This is one of Shilo's best properties and is an excellent value for families, business travelers, couples, or groups. The restaurant was a disappointment. We expected The Mark with the online menu linked to this hotel. It is just a plain cafe with basic menu. Do not expect any gourmet choices. The wine is good and the service is good and that's the best I can say about it. We liked the convenient location close to downtown and close to Hwy 97.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a lake view. The restaurant is not like the one linked to this hotel. It...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Klamath Falls, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Writergal49,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such nice things about your stay with us, we appreciate it! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and noticed all of the amenities that we offer. We get tons of comments about our ‘real keys’, I think people get a real kick out of them! We try our very best to make sure everyone enjoys their visit with us, and I’m glad we succeed with you! We sure hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Southern Oregon!

Sandi C
San Pedro, Ca.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed At this hotel, very nice and clean good stop it had a good location and a restaurant friendly staff I'm not going to do this anymore if u need 200 charectors I'm not interested I'm not going to write a book

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Klamath Falls, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Slane22:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for writing such nice things, we appreciate it. We sure hope to see you again if you travel to Klamath Falls!

Sandi C
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Nicest Hotel in Klamath Falls. (Some of this town is pretty sketchy). I have stayed at this hotel pretty much every year since it opened. It has very large nice rooms. With a seperate living room area. With pull ot sofa. And 2nd TV. (Great for the kids). Very nice on site restaurant and Bar. With a short walk to other plcaes to eat. This location sits on the out skirts (Northend) of town.

Room Tip: Get a family suite on westend (Lake side) for a beautiful view of part of the Lake and mountains.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank otev915
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Klamath Falls, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear otev915,

Thank you so much for writing such nice things about of lovely hotel, we greatly appreciate it! I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, which is our goal for all out our guests. We sure hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Klamath Falls!

Klamath Falls
Hayden Lake, Idaho
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

After driving from San Francisco, I was in need of a good night's sleep. Upon arriving at the hotel, I noticed a bus load of high school students. During the registration process, I was assured that we would be nowhere near the high school students, that they would be at the opposite end of the hotel. Well guess what, the put us right under the wrestling team!!! Those kids were tossing each other around and on the floor for hours.That was it after complaining for 2 times to the front desk, I asked to be moved. Then they moved us to a room which the heater did not heat up and the blower stayed on all night. We got about 1 hour of sleep all night, and had to drive about 500 miles the next day. It was horrible!!! The manager didn't charge us for the room. WOOP- DEE-DO What a joke.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dennis C
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Klamath Falls, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Dennis C,

Thank you for your comments and I’m sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. We try to accommodate all of our guests needs and I’m sorry that your visit with us was unpleasant. We have given all of our front desk staff extra training in hopes that this does not happen in the future. If your travels bring you to Klamath Falls again, we hope that you will give us another try.

Sandi