Stayed here on a road trip down 97, traveling with 2 small dogs. Very convenient location. Wonderful friendly front desk staff. And really and truly pet friendly! They even gave me a collapsible water bowl and some treats for the dogs and free water bottles for us when I checked in. They have dog-walking areas that have poop bag dispensers. The room was clean and quiet and comfortable. They have a surprise quest-of-the-day program, which happened to be me, so I got extra goodies. I never win anything, so of course, I liked that program, and think it is a good idea. The complimentary breakfast is fine. There is a pool which I did not use, so I can't comment on that. I would definitely stay there again the next time I am driving through Klamath Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located in the heart of Klamath Falls, Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls is just minutes from historic downtown, Klamath Museum, shopping venues and the award winning Running Y golf course. Complimentary amenities include Breakfast Buffet, High Speed Wi-Fi, Premium Bedding and Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls Hotel Klamath Falls
- Cimarron Hotel Klamath Falls
- Cimarron Motel Klamath Falls