Mom and I were met by a very nice desk person. Enjoyed some chili/cheese/crackers, hot cookies and tea. That was nice as we were tired and did not really want to go out somewhere for dinner.Breakfast was also a nice hot meal and I love the coffee they have in the rooms! Nice clean/large rooms. Good beds and bedding. Everything was great. Staff at the hotel must take happy juice as they all were so nice and friendly! We now have this on top of our list for stays in Klamath Falls! The place backs up to a park and pathway, so "if" we had wanted to get out and walk in the morning, we had a great place to do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located in the heart of Klamath Falls, Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls is just minutes from historic downtown, Klamath Museum, shopping venues and the award winning Running Y golf course. Complimentary amenities include Breakfast Buffet, High Speed Wi-Fi, Premium Bedding and Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls Hotel Klamath Falls
- Cimarron Hotel Klamath Falls
- Cimarron Motel Klamath Falls