“Couldn't pay me to stay here again”

Days Inn Klamath Falls
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Albany
“Couldn't pay me to stay here again”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

My 18 month old son found a dirty moldy pacifier in his bed and used it all night! It was the same style as the kind we use and didn't think much of it until he handed it to me when he woke up. Beyond disgusting!! I would never stay here again, since they clearly don't change the sheets in between guests!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Christina B, General Manager at Days Inn Klamath Falls, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Hi Austin D.

Thank you for reposting your review from you December stay I believe this has been addressed from the previous GM and he did address the staff about your stay, If you would like to contact me I would be more than happy to discuss your stay!

Have a great day,
Christina Brown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Rogue River, Oregon
Reviewed January 28, 2014

DO NOT STAY! Would never stay sagain1 The bed was dirty ,hair all over the sheets, Floor was filthy asked the maid to vacum she said they do not vacum they only sweep! Cut my arm really bad on the door latch and was told OH Well it's not our fault. Awful Awful Room Suggest you find somewhere else to stay.

Room Tip: never ever stay here! No matter what room it is or where it is located!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
bremorse, Director of Sales at Days Inn Klamath Falls, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Hello Kay,

My name is Brenda, I am the Director of Sales at the Days Inn Klamath Falls. It seems like you had a very unpleasant stay with us. Your issues and concerns are very important to us, and we do take each concern or issue and find ways to fix them. Your's complaints have been addressed. Once again I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused during your stay. If your ever in Klamath again, I would like to give you a discount on another room. Have a great day.

Director of Sales

#16 of 22 in Klamath Falls
Olympic Inn
Olympic Inn
#1 of 22 in Klamath Falls

Been to Days Inn Klamath Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Klamath Falls

Property: Days Inn Klamath Falls
Address: 3612 South Sixth Street, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Location: United States > Oregon > Klamath Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Green Hotel in Klamath Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Klamath Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Klamath Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Klamath Falls Hotel Klamath Falls