“Our Group had a Successful Meeting”

Shilo Inn Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #7 of 158 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Group had a Successful Meeting”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We had a group of 20 come in for a retreat. We worked with Kaci who did a great job dealing with the many questions and changes we made in the last couple of weeks. Even when the Shilo had to change our room, we were told with plenty of notice. The room was exactly as we needed and the wait staff were friendly and accommodating. Lunch was served without a hitch. It was easy to move in and move out that day. We also left a cable behind, and Kaci was right on it to make sure it was in a location convenient for us to pick up. Prices for the room, food, and morning refreshments was at a very reasonable price. Thank you for helping our retreat be successful.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Annette J

• Thai first
Silverton, Oregon
“Jerry Maguire made my meal a special experience”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I stayed at the Shilo Inn and Suites on a recent trip and had dinner that night in the dining room. I had a delightful cod dish and fresh house salad. Very delicious. But what made the meal so very special was my attentive and enthusiastic waiter, Jerry Maguire. I later learned that he is the Executive Chef, and I must say that the Shilo Inn has a marvelous chef and representative wrapped up on one person. He has class and style and adds all that to this small-town hotel restaurant. I could tell that Jerry Maguire loves his job and that he loves life! Being in his presence was a positive experience, especially after a long drive in such hot weather. Many thanks, Jerry (I was the woman with gray hair in a pony tail, traveling alone, who enjoyed our short conversation so much)!
~Melladee Makelacy, Silverton, Oregon

2 Thank Melladee M
Bend
“9:00 pm at night”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We came in at 9 pm at night ordered a burger and chicken tenders. We waited an hour for food - the place closes at 10. Ask for food at 9:45 and were brushed off by the snotty waitress! Not a good experience - at all!

1 Thank Krawls6
Montreal, Canada
“Hidden treasure”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were on a road trip across Northern California, Oregon and Washington states and we found this hidden treasure in Klamath Falls. Mr Jerry Maguire, executive chef, greeted us in person and made our dining experience both memorable and enjoyable. We had the Alaskan cod with Cajun spices, herb marinated chicken breast and coconut prawns. Not only were they well seasoned and prepared, they were moist and tender. The mashed potatoes with garlic were exceptional! The portions were also large and we didn't have to pay the price for a 4 star meal!! Our hats off to Mr Maguire.

2 Thank Kathleen A
Clayton, California
“Simple Solid Fare”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

After a long day on the road, it was nice to simply walk from our hotel room to the hotel restaurant for dinner. I was hoping for a decent meal and I wasn't disappointed. I ordered a hamburger that had some extra flavors, and it was delicious and satisfying. And the french fries were tasty and cooked well (and we all know how many ways french fries can be done badly). My dinner companions had dinner salads, and they were equally as happy with their meals. I'd go back again.

Visited July 2014