“Avoid the beef!”

Shilo Inn Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Inn Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 159 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Avoid the beef!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Checked in and took a walk to the Sports Bar. Friends of ours recommended starting there. They were at Shiloh a couple of weeks ago. They had a male bartender that they said was a great mixologist. We didn't get him this visit;The young woman tending bar was attentive and pleasant. We didn't see any mixed drinks. So we decided to stick to beer. We ordered food. My partner got fish and I ordered a burger. The fish was impressive. Large and the slaw looked great. My burger was another story. I took one bite of the cold,soggy bun and tasted nothing but raw hamburger meat!The outside was charred and yet it fell apart! It looked smashed.The plate had dirty fingerprints on it. My fries were great. Warm and crispy.I ate the fries. We went to get a comment card from the front desk. Hopefully, let someone know. We didn't see the sense in complaining to the bartender. She didn't make the food after all. We were greeted by a sarcastic, rude and smirking desk agent. He seemed to be enjoying our misfortune. Definitely not what we had hoped for.

1 Thank TAMember08132013

• Thai first
West Midlands
“Slightly dated rooms but massive!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Shilo. As I said in the title the rooms are a little retro but are huge! My husband and I were on a road trip and were staying in numerous hotels. It was lovely to find a lounge area in our room with a sofa meaning we didn't have to sit on the bed to watch tv like in so many places!

The room was also equipped with a microwave which was very handy along with fridge and sink.

The breakfast was good with a reasonable choice and staff regularly filling things up.

We stayed at the hotel as we wanted to go to Crater Lake which is about an hour away and easy to get to.

San Jose, California
“Fantastic Room, Excellent Service!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I were on a road trip on a motorcycle and decided to see if Shilo Inn had any last minute rooms available. We were thrilled when we they said they could accommodate us with a king suite for an unbelievable price. It included 2 free drinks at their restaurant and free breakfast.

The rooms are huge! Extremely comfortable beds. All the amenities.

Service was outstanding. So much so that we extended our stay for another night! I highly recommend this hotel. It's WAY nicer than you could imagine!

The food in the restaurant was great. Service again was fantastic! Great place!

Bellingham, Washington
“A convenient, good dining experience”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Shiloh Inn Restaurant and Lounge provides a good American menu, a standard wine list, and a comfortable dining area. I found it convenient, because I had never traveled to Klamath Falls before, and the dining choices were limited. The service was helpful and fast, the food was perfectly fine for a diner-type experience.

I would recommend the Shilo Inn Restaurant and Lounge for price and quality that are perfectly fine - it's not meant to be a fine dining experience, and it works well for a traveler who is unfamiliar with the Klamath Falls area.

Visited August 2013
Citrus Heights, California
“Spacious rooms”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Reviewing the hotel part. The rooms are spacious and when I first arrived, I was very pleased with all the amenities it had to offer. Had a separate area for the kitchen and lounging area. Breakfast was o.k. Eggs and sausages were like premade and you have to heat it up in the micro. But they also have a waffle maker, fruits, yogurt and cereal. Comfortable seating area. I would have rated it better but when I went to use the electrical outlet and the air conditioner, it would not work. I was not the only one that had this problem. Seems like they did not changeover the thermostat to reflect the summer heat and could not move the switch from heat to air. I'm sure if I would have brought it to their attention they would have probably help me, but we only stayed the night and so decided to do without the hair driver and air conditioner, and opened the windows to let in some breeze and cool down the room a bit.

• Visited July 2013