“Best Pizza in town”

Ranked #38 of 63 Restaurants in Keizer
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friend atmosphere, spacious seating, and the freshest ingredients available. Located on River Road North, our friendly staff are ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service. Come in and experience the best pizza Keizer has to offer!
Salem, Oregon
“Best Pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Typical pizza parlor setting with excellent pizza. Little more expensive than some, but worth the extra money. A bit loud which is to be expected of a pizza parlor full of families

Visited October 2012

Salem, Oregon
“Today was a disappointment.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I should know to stick with Pizza at a Pizza Parlor.

I ordered a "Wings Starter". When asked how many Wing Pieces came in a single order, the counter person told me ten. I also ordered an Abby's Italian Classic from their Hot Sandwich menu. The Sandwich was, in essence, a combo Pizza on a Bun. It was just OK. The Wings were not. Huge and tough. 7 in number, not 10 which, as it turned out, were plenty.

The fire was pleasant on such a blustery wet day. The hot water in the men's room was ridiculously slow in coming. They do not accept American Express.

I will give this Abby's an average overall rating today, as I know their Pizza is passable.

• Visited November 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Just as I remember.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I grew up in Roseburg and hadn't had Abby's in over 12 years and hoped it was all I remembered, and it was! They have the best pizza and spurs ever and wish I could get it where I live now. They are a bit on the $$ side but since I and not there every day it was worth it.

Keizer, Oregon
“One of the better Pizza parlors.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

We've always enjoyed the pizza here. The place is spacious and there is a fireplace which makes it cosier in the winter.

Beaverton, Oregon
“Nowadays, a hard to find kind of pizza... REAL quality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2009

As our society speeds up and the quality of our food supply dwindles, it seems that pizza joints have led the way in lowering our standards. Of all the pizza chains out there, Abby's Legendary Pizza has held fast to their quality. They don't scrimp on quality or quantity of their ingredients, and it shows. If you think Pizza Hut or Dominoes or Costco pizza is just great then you are part of the cause of this pizza decline. For the rest of us, we choose to support places like Abby's. For you big-city people, go find an Abby's and try it. Their located in several small towns throughout Oregon.