“Great Mexian and Salvadoran Menu”
Review of Los DOS Hermanos

Los DOS Hermanos
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Keizer
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 18, 2009

My wife and I moved to Keizer almost one year ago from the eastern United States. We were thrilled to find a restaurant in Keizer that not only had character but amazing food as well.

When you enter Los Dos Hermanos you may think you are entering a typical "tex mex" restaurant. But sit down and open your menu. You will find authentic Mexican and Salvadoran dishes.

Each time we go I eat from the Salvadoran menu. My favorite dish is the Bistee Guisado. This is not a typical dish for the stereo typed tex-mex meals. The meal is sauteed top sirloin steak served with fresh tomato sauce, potatoes, rice and beans.

I also enjoy the Pollo Ensebollado, a chicken and mustard dish.

My wife's favorite traditional Mexican dish is the Enchilada. She gets it every time and says it's the best she has ever had.

When you go to Los Dos Hermanos you will experience excellent service as well. Keep in mind the cook and main server are the owners of the restaurant. This is the best place to eat in Keizer!

3  Thank SYN503