“Friendly faces and service, but nothing special about the coffee.”
Review of Dutch Bros. Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dutch Bros. Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Keizer
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Dutch Brothers manages to find the friendliest, most energetic people to work at their shops, ESPECIALLY for being up so early in the morning. Sadly, the beverages they serve, from the coffees to the hot chocolates are average at best. Not bad and nothing to really complain about, just not up to the standards that we in the NW have come to expect.

2  Thank jasonb1971

Reviewed November 2, 2008

My Wife used to spend a lot of money at this place. They knew her car and what she drank and it was ready by the time she got to the window. With the economy the way it is she has had to cut down to once per week instead of every day. I think that is good, because it is more of a treat now then just a habit. I am not into flavored coffees, but my wife claims the are the best and I believe it because I have seen their attitude when we pull in.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed July 30, 2008

Good drinks, good coffee, good smoothies, good prices!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 25, 2008

I've only been to the one location on Market St. next to the DQ. The first time was close to the last time. The only eason I ever went back was to tell them they messed up on my first cup, and ask if they could fix it. It tasted a bit different than the first one I ordered but just as gross. My friend and I had a debate today about what makes their coffee so un-palatable; because the first sip is usually good enough to get you away from the window without throwing it in the "barista's" face. We did some studying and found that they use chocolate milk instead of a refined cocoa powder or syrup. MILK?!?! I can do that at home!! I Always thought Dutch chocolate was supposed to be the best in the world. I guess it's not at it's best as a kids drink. And that's another thing! Am I the only person in this county that thinks it HORRIBLE to market coffee to kids?? They don't serve any food or biscotti but they have sippy-cup lids, pink straws, fun stickers, and chocolate MILK!! Can I get a "stunt-my-growth-chart" with that Dutchy Meal?!

7  Thank cynicalinsolame
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Cheap Coffee, and thats about it.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook