“Worth the Visit”
Review of Nancy's

Nancy's
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Keizer
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband and I have been here several times. The food is consistently good and a single order of fries is large enough for both of us. He always has some type of burger and I have to admit I've never made it past the grilled chicken breast! Both are delicious, messy to eat and the atmosphere is definitely casual, but the people are friendly and the food is good.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have eaten there twice and it was delicious both times. Huge portions (trust me, 2 of you can more than split a single order of French fries), big juicy burger and extra yummy with a mound of mushrooms on top. Nice people, friendly and cheerful!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Food is bland and full of tough grissle. Fries were burnt yet soggy. Forgot some toppings I ordered. A big disappointment. I would prefer McDonalds. "Fry Sauce" is just a mix of ketchup and mayo. Wasted 20 dollars.

1  Thank jfoster7791
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Had lunch at Nancy's in Keizer on Valentine's Day. I have heard nothing but excellent reviews from friends about this restaurant. We had Bacon/Cheese Burgers, Onion Rings and Fries.
Everything was very good, the only problem was that they wrap their hamburgers in foil and this makes the buns very soggy. I think they would be much better off to buy these plastic little baskets, line them with a piece of wax paper and place the hamburgers on that. At least for people who eat in, take-outs of course would have to be wrapped up.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I gave an average, the burgers are good,but the service is horrible, I ate there twice,went back a second time because the burgers are good,but the service just sucks,so haven't been back

Been to Nancy's? Share your experiences!