“Yummy Yummy Food”

Bambinos
Cuisines: Italian
“Yummy Yummy Food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

What a nice addition to Junction City. Good food, good prices, good service and very community supportive owners. A nice place to eat when you shop in town.

Visited March 2012

Junction City, Oregon
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

My favorite here is the veggie pizza. Fresh and fabulous! It's a cute little restaurant, nothing fancy but cute.

Dallas, Texas
“Awesome pizza worth the drive!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

A friend took me to Bambino's pizza this week. Absolutely incredible. We had The Greek which was loaded with feta, garlic, artichoke hearts and olives. I am from the Dallas/Fort Worth area but any time in the future when I am near Eugene, I will make a special trip for this pie!

oregon
“Don't miss this little Gem in Juntion City Oregon”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

This place is family owned and operated. The pride they take in their food shows how much they really care about getting it all right. We have been here about 7 times and it's become one of our regular eateries. We are normally big city restaurant goers but they can't hold a candle to this little gem. Everything is fresh and freshly cooked. They have an amazing beer list and don't leave without at least someone getting the lasagna (meat or not), it's all good. Pizza, salads, sandwiches, meat balls, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. They also own and operate a bbq joint in town called Boss Hawgs. I've been there once but I will definitely go back.

• Visited July 2011