“Good ‘ol Cowboy Breakfast”
Review of Cheyenne Cafe

Cheyenne Cafe
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Joseph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Classic cowboy breakfast. Yuuuuum!! Friendly service. A small place, but you feel right amongst the locals (who have their own long round table for the ‘ol farmers and cowboys). Great coffee and great food!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is excellent the atmosphere is warm and inviting. The customers were friendly and talkative.

The negative I think this place is a victim of their success.

If you are in a hurry do not bother go someplace place else.

I have been there twice both time I have met and talked with people while waiting for my food.

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

We needed to kill time and went to breakfast. The food was really good. My French toast hit the spot, my boyfriend's pancakes were huge (he said next time he'll just get two) and our friends biscuit and gravy was very good. We were very pleased. The waiter was nice. My boyfriend had said he wanted the stack of 3 pancakes, and the waiter thought he said 3 stacks which meant a total of 9! He was like, 'That's 9 pancakes!' Good thing he clarified that before they made it. So just say 3-Stack if you want that, haha.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Usual cafe type food: breakfast, burgers, grilled cheese, etc. Nothing particularly special on the menu. Decent French toast. Chips served with sandwiches are bags of lays. Waited 15 min to get order taken when not busy.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

Average home style breakfast. Not a ton of options. All the locals eat here. We felt a little out of place as a gay man and an American Iranian. Haha!

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Cheyenne Cafe? Share your experiences!