“Big Delicious Breakfast”

Cheyenne Cafe
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Joseph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Like the sign in the restaurant says (possibly paraphrasing) -- "If you leave this place hungry, it's not our fault". Lots of choices on the menu and very ample portions. Quick and friendly service, even though they were busy (lots of locals, it appeared). Probably not for the health-couscious eaters, but if you're looking for a delicious "cheat" (or don't care), this is your place. I didn't order it, but I saw someone else with their plate-sized cinnamon bun/roll. I almost had a heart attack just LOOKING at it. What a way to go, though!! Split it maybe eight or twelve ways and your nutritionist may excuse you. Maybe.

1  Thank Tom B

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

HUGE servings of ridiculously awesome food! Its all homemade deliciousness! Try the breakfast burrito. Its bigger than anything I've ever seen!

1  Thank Nicole E
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had breakfast at the Cheyenne Café with the greatest gang of locals you could ask for. The server (owner) called them by name, knew their orders and joked with them all.
That being said, she was so engaging and friendly to us I can see why the locals return!
Pretty standard breakfast menu but the food was fresh, big servings and nicely presented.
Certainly would return.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped here for lunch as we were very hungry and it was convenient to the gas station. I couldn't finish all they set in front of me. Had a skillet and pancakes. I keep forgetting about US sized meals. Place was packed. Had to share a table with another family. Service was excellent.

1  Thank WingNutt2000
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I consider myself a hound for great burgers. The Swedish Lumberjack Burger just moved right to the top of my list. Be brave ... give it a try.

1  Thank Donald G

Been to Cheyenne Cafe? Share your experiences!