“All You Can Eat and More”
Review of Cheyenne Cafe

Cheyenne Cafe
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Joseph
Cuisines: American
Calgary, Canada
“All You Can Eat and More”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped here for lunch as we were very hungry and it was convenient to the gas station. I couldn't finish all they set in front of me. Had a skillet and pancakes. I keep forgetting about US sized meals. Place was packed. Had to share a table with another family. Service was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank WingNutt2000

Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Killer Burger”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I consider myself a hound for great burgers. The Swedish Lumberjack Burger just moved right to the top of my list. Be brave ... give it a try.

1 Thank Donald G
Portland, OR
“The Omelette That Won The West!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the quantity and quality of my omelette! Thanks to attentive service, my coffee cup never ran dry. I'd driven a great distance, and I need at least two cups to generate enough hydraulic pressure to open my eyes in the morning. The Cheyenne Cafe is easy to find and locally popular, with good reason. They won my recommendation!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sixgill
La Grande, Oregon, United States
“Good Home Town Breakfast”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've only had business meetings with WCSO and the breakfast was very good. The coffee cup was always full too.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kyle H
Houma, Louisiana
“Great omelettes”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Quaint western decor. Appears to be a local favorite - very busy, yet we were served quickly. Husband and I split a huge western omelette which was very good. Great location right on Main ST.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank atreg

Been to Cheyenne Cafe? Share your experiences!