“Fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Coco's Grill and Beech18 Bar - CLOSED

Coco's Grill and Beech18 Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Italian, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Boise, Idaho
“Fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Good food and helpful staff. Casual. Nice outdoor patio. Great place for a light meal. Right on Main Street.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ann M

Washington
“Awesome! I will eat here every time I visit the lake.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Delicious food and nice outdoor seating. One of the more expensive places for lunch in town, but WELL worth it. You must eat here.

• Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon
“something different than steak and burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Watched NHL playoffs here and the food was a great departure from the regular burgers, steaks and sandwiches. Good service, servers were running the whole time. Salad was delicious, so fresh. Pizza was okay. Next time I go, I will get one of the entrees with meat, rice and vegis.

Visited June 2013
Anatone, Washington
“Great Food, Outstanding Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We ended up at Coco's because we were trying to find the Mariners game and they were the only ones in town that we could find with the game. We didn't have dinner the the first night, we just watched the game, had a few drinks(full bar and a number of local beers on tap) and great conversation with the owners. We came back the next day for lunch and to watch the game. I ordered the Shrimp stir-fry with Mongolian sauce. When I received my food I could tell the vegetables were all fresh and tasted amazing and the Mongolian sauce is homemade and delicious. My husband I believe had a Mongolian Burger that he said was delicious also. The atmosphere makes you feel like you are somewhere Tropical and you forget it is cold outside. The service was excellent, if you are picky like me they do their best to get your food the way you want it and they made us feel very welcome. We will definitely be going back when we are in Joseph again!!

• Visited April 2013
Bend, oregon, USA
“Improving!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Coco's has a cool space and I can see a lot of potential with what they have. Their full bar is a plus and they have a decent variety of specialty cocktails. The food menu doesn't seem to know what it wants to be yet, with some thai influence, pizzas, and regular pub fare. We had a pizza and it was quite good and the service was very friendly. If you are a wine drinker, you'll want to ask about a corkage fee and bring your own as they only serve Barefoot, but the cocktails are good. Check it out, I want these guys to succeed and open up a rocking summer patio!

Visited February 2013