“Unexpectedly good chocolate in Eastern Oregon”

Arrowhead Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Joseph
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We loved the wonderful chocolate and chocolate drinks. Friendly people and good service. It was a bit crowded when we went. Highly recommend a visit when in Joseph!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

my family and I stooped for coffee and iced hot chocolate. Fabulous! They take such pride in their service. Amazing. Loved it.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This chocolate shop was amazing. Each chocolate was a work of art both in looks and in taste. My favorite was the caramel with lime and chipotle......divine! My husband and I went back twice and would have gone more if we had stayed longer. We watched them making the chocolates on site and they truly loved their product! One of the best chocolate shops I have ever been to. They also are very serious about their espresso drinks, making sure each shot is perfect. Do not miss this spot!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great selection of chocolates that are made on the premises. Sample of the day's speciality makes you want more. Made two trips to the shop as the first candies did not last long.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

It's a very lovely sweet shoppe, right there in the middle of town. Delightful option for coffee, and more.

Been to Arrowhead Chocolates? Share your experiences!