“Awesome stop for decadence!”

Arrowhead Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Joseph
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome stop for decadence!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic chocolate offerings! One in our group enjoyed a beverage as well which was very good! I highly recommend their dark chocolate truffles!! However nothing I tasted was less than delicious!

• Visited August 2013

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing chocolates, mochas, and cold brew coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped by here twice while vacationing at Wallowa Lake. OMG it is amazing. The cold brew coffee, the chocolate made there, the mochas....all amazing. You should get in your car and go there right now!

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Now addicted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were lucky enough to stay in Bruce & Wendy's Arrowhead Cabins outside of Joseph. Waiting for us in our cabin were some of their delicious chocolates. After nearly getting in fist fights (not really) over who got the last piece, our family of five ventured into their shop in town and bought a bunch to take back with us. I just now ate my last piece of chocolate at home in Seattle and feel like crying now that it is all gone. :) Besides having their chocolates, their shop has drinks, scones and other goodies and is a place you have to stop by if you are going through Joseph. They won a national award for their huckleberry chocolate, but also don't miss their aldersmoked caramel, tiramisou chocolate and lavender honey chocolates. Getting online right now to order some more! Just as an aside, I don't eat sugar. I religiously look at all ingredients and if food has ANY sugar, I don't eat it, it makes me sick. Weirdly enough, their ingredients are so high quality, I can eat their chocolates and feel just fine!! YAY for me!!!!!! Don't miss Arrowhead Chocolates, it is a little slice of heaven!

• Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Good Stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Not a huge chocolate fan but this place has great chocolate. Got the milk chocolate turtle one day and the rocky road another. Both were outstanding. The chocolate here is of a different quality then what you get at most places. The people their are knowledgeable and friendly. Reasonable prices for such good quality. For big fans of chocolate I would say this is a must do experience if you are in Joseph.

• Visited July 2013
New York
“Good Selection and Variety, Amazing Quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This little shop offers both drinks and chocolate. I've had some good chocolate in my time, but these stood out. There are flavors like Lavender-Honey, Irish Cream and Huckleberry. The chocolate is incredibly smooth and delicious. At $35 a pound, I only picked up three truffles. I didn't regret it. If you're in town, stop in and pick some up. My friend got a drink and really enjoyed it as well. They also have a bunch of fun shaped chocolates, like boots and butterflies (see picture).

Visited July 2013