“One of two bars open past 10pm”
Review of Stubborn Mule

Stubborn Mule
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Joseph
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541-432-6853
Description: Phone: 541-432-6853
Reviewed August 27, 2013

A couple of pool tables, several tv's, friendly staff...it's a nice little bar! We didn't eat there, but most of the other patrons were...the food looked and smelled good! Only downfall is they were a little short staffed...took a while to get drinks, but this place is exponentially better than the bar next door, so oh well on the wait time.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

It was hard for them to ruin the steak I ordered, but they came close. It was cut very thin. The frozen vegetables were okay. My wife said her chicken was tough and covered in butter. The waitress was nice as well as the customers. Good country music.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I had the salmon with a baked potato and salad. I asked that there be no croutons on my salad late, my bad - I cold tell they just took the croutons off by the crumbs! Well, I ate around the crumbs and it was a very fresh salad, the salmon was cooked just right, not over-cooked they way many restaurants serve it. My baked potato was perfect, too. Husband had steak and potatoes. He complained that they might have been instant. The clientele is older, resort-crowd. The male owner seemed friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

O think my title says it all. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again anytime. I happened to be there on a Saturday evening during the prime rib special night. I was wishing it was the BBQ ribs night instead which is Sunday but was not a big issue as everything that was served look great.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Great service, Nicole was amazing. Great food, went there for both lunch and dinner. Worked with food allergies and all with a friendly smile.

Been to Stubborn Mule? Share your experiences!