“Unexpected quality and service”
Review of Mutiny Brewing Company - CLOSED

Mutiny Brewing Company
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We visited this brew pub/restaurant recently for the first time. My husband loves to try micro brews and I love good food. I did not expect the food to hold my attention here, but it exceeded my expectations! I ordered the green curry and loved it. The ingredients were fresh, perfectly spiced and delicious. We started with the hummus plate and were pleased to find it homemade with fresh vegetables. And my husband liked the beer. We think this is the best place to eat in Joseph!
We were there on a night when there was a large party. The hostess told us that our service might be slow due to this group. She made an extra effort to get our orders in and out to us in a timely manner. We truly appreciated her attention to our needs and take care of a large group. Very well done.

There are newer reviews for Mutiny Brewing Company

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I can’t say enough about Mutiny Brewery. We ate both lunch and dinner there. This is not your standard pub food. We had a hummus plate, Asian chicken salad, curry bowl, Mexican bowl, Asian noodles with chicken and a steak sandwich. All were great. You can also get a burger if you want. The beers were just as good the 2nd & 3rd time around.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Orange miso chicken salad wasi one of best restaurant salads of my life. The SixRanch burger was, "Awesome", according to my wife. Superpale ale was superb balance between a pale ale and an IPad. Server was great too. We had a view of the rugged mountains here from our table in their front yard. Only disappointment was tha due to high demand, they only had one Breton tap tonight.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

On recent trip to the Wallowas, we had dinner at Mutiny two times. Loved that they brew their own beer in interesting styles--that's all they serve (no guest taps) but we loved all 3 Mutiny beers we tried. The setting is so inviting--lots of outdoor seating under some tall trees with blooming flowers. Dog friendly too, which makes it so much nicer for us traveling with our 2 pups. One night a thunderstorm moved in and we took refuge inside. Very friendly to sit at the bar and finish our meals. Appreciated that many fresh, local ingredients were used in recipes. We particularly enjoyed the special one night, a pasta primavera with local veggies grown a stone's throw away, and the burger made from grass-fed Wallowa beef.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went to Mutiny Brewing Company for dinner. I told the less-than-friendly wait person that I cannot eat wheat and asked her if I could get the chicken miso salad with a non-miso dressing. She said yes but when the salad arrived it had coated deep fried onions tossed throughout the salad. I told the wait person AGAIN that I could not eat wheat and asked that the salad be remixed without the deep fried onions. She grabbed the salad and said "I can't keep track of everything." Excuse me...that is your job. Won't go back.