“Nice rustic furnishings and great food”
Review of Glacier Grill

Glacier Grill
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Joseph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The four of us all had different items for breakfast. All were very
good and nicely presented. The waitress was friendly and very accomodating. Just a few yards from the Wallowa Lake Lodge make it very convenient.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Limited menu. We had bowls of soup with bread sticks. It was average, served in plastic bowls. A little spendy. View and atmosphere around us was spectacular.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

I'm from this area, and sometimes stop here with friends for a beer when on a bike ride.
I had family from out of town, and since we were showing them the lake thought we'd stop for a quick lunch. Forget about anything quick about this place. They weren't very busy, but it took a good ten minutes just to order our drinks. Then about another 10 minutes for them to show up. We ordered food (basic burgers and sandwiches menu) and it took probably another half hour, during which we never saw our waitress. When the food came several in the party had to ask for silverware and napkins. We also had to ask for the ketchup and mustard to go with burgers. This all took trips back inside, as we were eating outside.
The food was nothing special, but edible. I would think you teach the waitress to make sure everyone would be ready to eat when their food came out (IE have silverware, napkins, and condiments). I was embarassed that this was the best I could come up with for my out of town guests. I don't plan to return for anymore than a beer. At least they do have the excellent Terminal gravity beer on tap.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We ate there on our last trip upthere & I had one of the best rueben sandwiches I've had in a long time. The kids had homemade brownies that were to die for. We always eat there at least once everytime we are there, never have had a disappointing meal.

Reviewed October 23, 2010

My husband and i drove to the little town of Joseph from Boise, Idaho for the first time this summer, and we just loved the experience! We stayed in a cute cabin up at the lake and everything we needed was within walking distance. We ate at Glacier Grill for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 3 days and were satisfied everytime! The waitresses were nice and helpful, the omelets were huge and delicious, beers were cold, burgers were juicy, and the prime rib was probably the best i have ever had. Definitely going to be coming back, hopefully next summer. God bless.

Been to Glacier Grill? Share your experiences!