“great music”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2012

we found this place busy but the service was impeccable and the food very good. Nice waitstaff -- if you don't want the outside, good comforable inside tables

1  Thank CascadeProf

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Service was a litte slow but with only 2 servers what can one expect on a Tuesday. Food was well above average. Fried halibut was good. The seared ahi was alittle over done but had great flavor. A good place to take older kids.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stopped here for lunch after a visit to the Tramway. It was not too busy and looked clean and inviting. There was plenty to choose from on the menu. My husband chose chicken and chips and had difficulty finishing his meal. My baked potato with salad was freshly prepared and looked excellent. It tasted good too!
Service was average but this was only a light meal at lunchtime.
The numerous coffee refills were appreciated.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My mom and I stopped in here on a nice October weekend afternoon. The atmosphere was relaxed and nice. The portions were large and the prices were quite good. If you have room for dessert, an ice cream parlor is also part of the restaurant!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

The service was horrible. The sandwich I ordered was supposed to have a "special sauce" but when it was served, there was a dime-sized amount on the sandwich. After I tracked down the waitress, she grabbed the mustard from the table next to us, slammed it on my table and told me that the "special sauce" was mustard and mayo mixed together.

2  Thank Sara D