“Served our needs perfectly, exceptional service”

Country House Inns Jacksonville
Ranked #5 of 8 Jacksonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Innkeeper Lydia and staff welcomed us with open arms, especially after learning it was our first trip to Jacksonville. They patiently answered our questions and gave great advice about where to eat, shop, etc.

Our room was clean and very comfortable.

All in all, I have nothing but positives to say, and my wife and I will not hesitate to book a room there the next time we visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nathan V

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We felt a little misled by the name -- in an area replete with B & Bs, this is a drive-to-the-door motel on a main drag that is neither "country" nor an "inn" (except in the Holiday Inn sense of the word and not that well appointed).That said the place was adequate.

Strengths: Close to historic sites and wineries, free web, scones in the office, decent bed, ventilation and shower.

Weaknesses: No bargain even at a discount, awful coffee, limited cable, bed not totally made up.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is the only motel in Jacksonville but it's a really good one. Nothing fancy but it has everything you need. Good quality, clean and functional amenities. Beds were very comfortable and the room was clean and well supplied with all the necessities including a little fridge and a coffee maker along with some really great tasting coffee. Very friendly and helpful staff as well. If you're not into bed and breakfasts and don't need as much room as a cottage but just need a nice room to stay, this one fits the bill perfectly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank koderain
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The Country House Inn was comfortable. The rooms were spotless and the bedding, pillows, and beds were very comfortable. The location was an easy walk to the downtown area. We enjoyed shopping and exploring the historic town of Jacksonville.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Luvsadventure
Reviewed July 31, 2012

is how your review will appear.

“Perfect Getaway”
Pending review

My first two days I stayed at the Wine Country Inn. The front desk went above and beyond in regards to making me feel welcome, answered any questions I had, and suggested multiple options for dining and travel. During my stay at the hotel, I did not need to call for housekeeping. Everything was provided for my two day stay. The room was very clean and stocked with all of the necessary essentials and amenities. I was also moved by the housekeeping staff as I walked the property. They would ask me, "how is your stay"? The housekeeping staff exerted an effort beyond measure.

I also stayed at the Reams House. Words cannot describe my experience. This house was beautiful. It was equipped for all walks of life, even a Queen. It was also very clean and had all the necessary essentials that one looks for while on vacation. I did not need to call housekeeping. Everything I needed was provided.

The definition of a vacation is different for everyone. However, a vacation should rid us of the chores and household obligations of life. This hotel is the reason I enjoyed my vacation without worry. I will return. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to enjoy their vacation getaway.

Location
Sleep Quality
Rooms
Cleanliness

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Casey B
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Comfortable rooms without any calico or artificial flowers. We enjoy exploring historic towns like Jacksonville, but that doesn't mean we need to sleep amid faux 19th century antiques. This Country House Inn is pleasant, quiet and tastefully decorated. The grounds offer several peaceful places to relax with a good book.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris874
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Enjoyed the hotel's atmosphere, the scones were to die for!!! Thanks for your hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle1313
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Riverside Inn
#4 of 8 in Jacksonville
Weasku Inn
Weasku Inn
#1 of 15 in Grants Pass

Been to Country House Inns Jacksonville? Share your experiences!