“Fabulous Stumptown coffee.”
Review of Stim Coffee - CLOSED

Stim Coffee
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Stim coffee is a place where coffee is celebrated in all of its forms, from pressure brewed, to immersion, to pour-over and everything in between...a place where coffee geeks can seek the perfect cup, by experimenting with the latest gear in an environment that is friendly and welcoming. We sell Stumptown and Coava retail coffee beans, and a selection of pour-over gear.
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Great staff and great coffee. What more does one need to say? Quick service, and did I mention wonderful Stumptown coffee?

Reviewed June 3, 2015

I dont' hear them rave about too many coffee places because #1 They make killer coffee at home and #2 They are very loyal to our friends at the GoodBean, also in Jacksonville. But I have to say that they really like the lattes and breves at STIM, so may too. It's small so you might not want to plan on drinking it there - for that kind of café experience go across town to the 'Bean, but you will love STIM's coffee, smooth and strong.

Reviewed December 18, 2014

Had a perfect cup of chair and very homemade tasting apple muffin this morning at Stim Coffee.
The barista was pleasant and quick. The shop was clean and warm on a cold day. We will definitely be back to try more goodies here.

Reviewed October 24, 2014

I needed a good cup of strong coffee to ward off a headache and this shop hit the spot. All my women's retreat buddies were at the candy shop eating ice cream, but I think I made the better choice. It is a small shop with a few places to sit. The service was friendly and quick and the coffee yummy.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stopped for a coffee and latte on our way out of town after a visit to Jacksonville. The staff were nice and the coffee good. Although not hungry at the time, I was pleased to see non-GMO and gluten-free food options. Also almond milk in addition to soy options. Drip coffee had choices too. Good spot. Oh, yes, as mentioned here, the parking is awkward. It might be best to park on the street.