“Excellent (and only) children's party place in Jville!”
Review of The Candy Shoppe

The Candy Shoppe
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Description: We are a Old fashioned Ice Cream parlor in which we feature Dreyers Ice Cream! We also have a old fashioned soda fountain and make the BEST Locally Brewed Root Beer floats and Chocolate Malts. We also carry nostalgic candies and a fun bulk candy selection.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went in for a great rootbeer float to go and saw a milling crowd of little ones having a great time.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I love candy stores, I love ice cream and I love mom and pop shops. I go out of my way to support local businesses that create jobs and keep profits in Oregon. Too bad this place does not agree. I was baffled to find Dreyers corporate ice cream rather than the delicious local brands of Umpqua or Tillamook. Really? Have you seen the business that the Tillamook Factory draws in Tillamook? Completely missed the point of a small town, or a tourist town. To top it off service was slow and it was overpriced.

4  Thank ChowChowCinnamon
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Always happy when a venue has coffee ice cream, and the Espresso Madness didn't disappoint. It's nice that the shop provides both indoor and outdoor seating to savor the sweetness.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

It was a hot day in Jacksonville, and one of the merchants suggested stopping by the Candy Shoppe for home-made root beer floats. Were we glad we did! The root beer extract is made locally, and I was transported back to my youth. This place is the real thing with a soda fountain and everything! In the Midwest root beer floats are called "Black Cows", at least they were when I was growing up. Anyway, stop by for a blast from the past at the Candy Shoppe!

1  Thank dwilhelms
Reviewed August 29, 2012

In today's fast pace where can you go to find a candy store that has old vintage style like candy displayed through out the store in glass containers. Old fashion rootbeer floats,ice cream and even today's candy gadgets or a rare find of the past candies that at one time had been popular once.
And if you have a party like a kid's birthday they have a party room for that. All kids like cupcakes or sand art work!