“Fresh Sushi”

Umi Sushi
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This place is great food is always very fresh! One of the best sushi resturants i have been to. Staff is very friendly and always very quick to get your food out!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Of all the choices we have in Jackson County, this is one of my top two! The service is great, the sushi is fresh and the rolls are both creative and amazing. A great addition to our beautiful town of Jacksonville.

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Yes I was thoroughly impressed with this place! We came for lunch with an overtired, starving toddler. We were quickly served and everything was excellent. The bento box was perfect for me and the sushi was all very well priced. We can't wait to come back!

1  Thank Isabellababy
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

First time to Jacksonville, The place is a small white little building looks small on the outside however once you walk in you get a warm welcome feeling from the staff. The sushi is really really delicious! The best part is it's not expensive so you can enjoy more and not have to worry about expense.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My daughter and I had gone to Jacksonville Oregon for the Segway tour and after finishing it, our tour guide suggested we try Umi Sushi in town. Now Jacksonville is a historic landmark from the gold rush era in the 1800's, the whole town is a landmark, were we going to find good sushi here? Yes, we did!
My daughter is the sushi fan and is rather picky about what she likes; she really liked the rolls she ordered. I am not a sushi fan and there were plenty of other options for me to sample.
The service was good and friendly. The restaurant is right on the main street in town so it's easy to find. HIghly recommended!