“A local stop in the Applegate Valley”
Review of My Way Cafe - CLOSED

My Way Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 17, 2012

A great place to stop and eat some fine food and if you don't want to order from the dinner menu there are two list of tapas to choose from and some lighter items. The very first time we went to eat at My Way last year we were surprised to see a Wrigley's Stadium photo on the wall. So I asked,"are you a Cubs fan." And so the owner John said," I'm from Chicago." and who is also a creative chef arranging his plates that even the kids enjoy them when they arrive to your table and they are ready to eat. Our kids love the fried plantains with the black bean puree and the sliders that are just right for the small hands of children to pick up. And you can be garanteed that the items you choose from the menu are all local as listed from the many farmers and ranchers in the Applegate Valley.