“We Must Have Been There on an 'Off' Day”
Review of Mustard Seed Cafe

Mustard Seed Cafe
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a quaint and cozy little place with wonderful and friendly waitress service. But, the hash browns were greasy and tasted old, the 'medium' poached eggs were under-cooked, coffee was lukewarm and the bacon was overcooked. The seeded toast was the most enjoyable part of the meal. They were not busy so, maybe it was a 'off' day for the chef.... Will not return.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great little cafe with the coziest patio. I stopped in to get a picnic lunch together. Jeannie and Patty are the best. They were helpful and put together a delicious lunch for my friend and I to take for a picnic. I have their homemade carrot-ginger bisque while waiting. It was the best I have ever had. I will always make it a point to stop in when I am in town.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had a delicious lunch yesterday at this beautiful quaint spot. I had a grilled chicken salad made with locally grown mixed greens. The outside patio is the perfect place to enjoy a meal. The service was excellent it was the most pleasant experience I have had at a restaurant in years.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I was there on our mini vacation.. Touring the town.. Looking at couple of realestate properties.. Our agent tool us to Muster Seed for breakfast. Wow! Was I empress with blueberry pancake we ordered. Home made Cinnamon bun was to die for.. Trolley omelet was perfect.. Everything we had at muster seed was excellent. I would recommend this breakfast n lunch caffe to anyone who want a taste I would call it " food of love".

Before I left the restaurant I had to meet the chef.. To tell her how wonderful her cooking is.

I taste every bit of freshness of local veggies.. Spices.. It's like eating from your grandmother kitchen.

We love it so much.. We even order their sandwich and soup for the road..

I will come back for more.

Prayat

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was pleased to find such a great place. I met the chef Jeannie and she makes such beautiful food, the blueberry pancakes were the best I have ever had! She told about us about using mostly local products which is so cool. I even met the Fire Chief, it is such a friendly place. I highly recommend it.