“Photos don't do it justice!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jacksonville
Elan Guest Suites and Art Gallery
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jacksonville
New York City, New York
“Photos don't do it justice!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just recently spent a few days in Jacksonville and wow I was surprised by the beauty of the Elan Guest Suites. Very modern and chic rooms and very centrally located. It's right next door to Gogi's Restaurant which was amazingly good (and I live in NYC, so I know good food) and yards from one of the best coffee houses I've been too (Goodbean Coffee). I highly recommend staying here if you are traveling to Jacksonville or Southern Oregon in general.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I will not be staying in Medford anymore, unless of course there are no rooms available here. I had a great stay and the room was better than advertised. Last min. business trip required a stay in Medford thank goodness the chain hotels were full.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I typically stay at Starwood hotels so I am used to good service and amenities that are better than average. Elan absolutely blows any place I have ever stayed out of the water. My room was absolutely gorgeous. It is seldom that the pictures do no justice for the room, but this is an exception. The service was absolutely amazing. Cherie and Duane were so great to speak with and were always going the extra mile to ensure my stay was extremely comfortable and relaxing and my room was always spotless when I returned. It was berry season so Duane stopped by and gave me a basket of fresh strawberries from the garden. There is beautiful art work throughout the place (including the room) a very nice deck, spacious rooms, and the list goes on and on. I love the attention to detail they have. Whenever I was thinking, I should have brought adapters for my android phone to play on the built in surround sound or have a power adapter for my lap top, I looked down in a basket under the desk and there those things were. Amazing. Its right around the corner from the main street where all of the folks in the store were so friendly and helpful. I will definitely be coming back and next time, it will not be on business and I can bring my wife as she would loooove it there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Bend, Oregon, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm not usually a review writer, but both the Elan Guest Suites and our hosts are worth a few minutes and if this is what you're looking for, you'll be thrilled to discover it. We stayed at the Elan over the Memorial Day weekend to celebrate our 15th anniversary, and we couldn't have been happier with our entire experience.(That being said, it's not really a "kid place", and that's ok. We were definitely looking for a break from kids- especially ours!) The rooms were immaculate, modern, beautifully decorated, well appointed, welcoming and relaxing. The location is excellent, just steps away from a charming coffee shop, two nice restaurants, and the center of Jacksonville. From our room we were able to go trail running in the extensive network of trails in the "Woodlands." We walked from the room to explore the historic cemetery, and it's just a few hundred feet to the grounds of the Britt Music Festival. They also provide secure off street parking (hint, hint if you want a great little secret for attending any Britt Festival shows). From Elan it was just a short drive to first class wine tasting and 20 minutes to Ashland to catch a play. Staying at the Elan in Jacksonville is definitely our new way to enjoy the Shakespeare festival. And our hosts were great; gracious, knowledgeable and helpful. They were there whenever we needed, but gave us plenty of room to ourselves. Perfect.

Room Tip: There are only 3 guest suites, you can't go wrong. It was extremely quiet at night. The 2 rooms...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We agree with the previous post " Two nights at Elan Guest Suites is not enough"! We stayed at lovely Elan last week for a 2 night business trip. I wish we could have stayed longer. We picked the Luna Vista because it was a little larger and had the king bed. We did take a peek inside the other 2 suites and they were just as beautifully decorated as ours. Cherie and Duane have thought of everything to make your stay just perfect. This place is so darn cute, you want to live there!! Loved the two balconies, one off the living room, one off the bedroom where you can sit under the pines trees and breath in the fresh air of Oregon. This was our second trip to Jacksonville. Any future trips to the area and we will always stay at Elan's.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Yreka, California, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed one night at Elan for Valentines Day weekend and it was amazing! Superb decorating and service. Would pick this place everytime I stay in southern oregon. Absolutely fantastic and fairly priced for the what you get. We stayed in the Porto Fino which I highly recomend. All of them are very beautiful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We Stayed in Elan on Velentine's day as a stop over to Ashland. We picked the Luna Vista suite to stay in for the night and we found the room to be very large with a seperate room for the bedroom. The kitchen had everything I needed to make dinner for myself and my wife. The room was very comfortable and very private. The balconys off the bedroom and living room were very nice place to sit with our morning coffee, although in February it was a bit cool.
The bath products were incredible, it was one of the few times my wife did not use the soap and shampoos she brought from home. The best part was they were made in a shop in Ashland. We made sure to find the shop and purchase some of the soap.
Cherie called us as we were travelling to let us know that the room would be ready for us and Duane met us as we pulled in. He was very helpful in geting our bags up to the room and showing us around. We found a bottle of wine and some chocolate waiting for us, which we did not expect. We highly recommend staying there at any time of year since there is so much to do in the area. We look forward to staying there again.

Sal F

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites
#3 of 8 in Jacksonville
Jacksonville Inn
Jacksonville Inn
#1 of 8 in Jacksonville

Been to Elan Guest Suites and Art Gallery? Share your experiences!