“My first time won't be my last!”

Mangiare Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Albany, Oregon
“My first time won't be my last!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wonderful taste treat. I was really surprised I'd find a place like this is a small Oregon town. I've driven past many times but have never stopped. I'll be back for sure. The place was clean and the service was great. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chuck S

Monmouth, Oregon
“Reasonably priced, tasty Italian food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Friendly service and a beautiful dining space compliment tasty, fresh Italian food. My favorite is the butternut squash ravioli, and others I have dined with enjoy the pasta with clams. The place could use a better wine by the glass offering, but there is depth and variety of food. Every soup and salad I have had there as an appetizer has been outstanding. This is a great option for an area with few really nice places to eat.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank RhetoricRox
Salem, Oregon
“Casual comfortable dining”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to Mangiare's. We had heard it advertised on KYKN radio station and thought we would give it a try. Plenty of room for dining. The menu had a very good selection of Italian dishes, including GLUTEN FREE items. Service was good. I had a seafood linguini and my spouse had meat ravioli. The flavor was excellent and portions appropriate. The price is moderate. The dessert selections looked great but I had no room left. Independence is a small, quaint town but now I know that it has an excellent Italian restaurant. They also have a great lunch menu for $6.95. Ciao

Visited April 2013