“Phenominal”

IdleYld Lodge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We were here in April, 2014 for the weekend. The owners made us feel special and welcome right away. Unbelievable fettuccini alfredo, prime rib, french toast and biscuits n gravy...and the service was excellent. Do NOT pass this one by! This is our second stay in a month! Five layer dark chocolate homemade cake will bring you back, if nothing else. Hiking several waterfalls and spectacular scenery builds up the appetite and also works off the food.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

What luck! I've never stopped before but the open sign lured me in to my ultimate surprise the owner was extremely friendly and the food was fab-o!! Food is great; homemade from scratch style.. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Visited the Lodge on the recommendation of the local Gas Station when sight seeing. The food was excellent the Pulled Pork sandwich with homemade baked beans was really very special. My sons Chicken strips with homemade steak fries was also devoured. This is a place that is really worth a visit with quality food. So close to some wonderful nature a great place to see a small rapid across the rapid a short walk.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We ate here by default, because there was nowhere else close by. What luck! Enjoyed a delicious dinner - simple (hot sandwiches plus fresh chips), yet so fresh and tasty, plus wonderful personal service to boot. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed there for a couple nights. Every meal we had was outstanding. Definitely their own cooked food, not just out of the freezer. The prime rib and the prime rib sandwich were the best my husband and I have had. The place is so warm and cozy with the stone fireplace. Ron and Jessica are very pleasant. They are working hard to make the place worth the trip. We enjoyed the card tricks! I hope people will support their efforts at providing a nice place to eat on the beautiful North Umpqua.