“quick stop on our way to yakima”
Review of Doppio Coffee

Doppio Coffee
Ranked #2 of 144 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Loved the sandwich we had. It was a turkey salad with cranberries and it was awesome!! They were sweet about posting my flier for my upcoming event the following week too.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I went into town to get a couple of sandwiches to take up to Timberline for an apres ski snack. I had heard this place made sandwiches so I ordered a Turkey sandwich and a Veggie sandwich. The service was fast and both sandwiches were good. I would definitely go back for the sandwiches.

1  Thank atomicrs11
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The caprese grilled panini was TO DIE FOR! I could eat one everyday if I lived closer!

1  Thank Mallory K
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stopped here several times during our stay in Hood River. The coffee was excellent and served hot. There were more hot breakfast options than most coffee shops, and I had a stuffed croissant that was fantastic. Definitely the best coffee in Hood River.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

With its open windows and outdoor tables, this is a place to sit back, chill and enjoy some of the best coffee in town!

1  Thank globetrottertoday