“Worth every penny”

Ranked #13 of 143 Restaurants in Hood River
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Loved this restaurant - the setting is beautiful. They have gluten free bread options. My turkey sandwich was soooo good. But I could only eat half. We had the hummus appetizer and Arnold Palmers to drink. Really really really good. GO!

1  Thank bexnate

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I agree with other recent reviews that this restaurant does not quite deliver what it promises. The setting is great especially on a good evening. The young waitresses all seem rather amateurish and do not really serve properly. It was only when we had spent time deciding to order a specific dish that we were told that it was off the menu. At a restaurant like this I do not expect to use the same cutlery for a fish starter and a meat main course. Also no expresso coffee! The food was OK, nothing more nothing less.

3  Thank Leedsdave
Reviewed July 23, 2013

It was a pretty busy night but we still expected at this price point to have decent service and good food. This might sound like we are harsh critics but we aren't. The waitress never told us about the specials, never asked if we wanted pepper on the salad and never checked in to see how the food was. It wasnt until we were finished that we had to tell her that my husbands steak was awful, Safeway like quality, sauce was like out of a can and the potatoes bland and veggies had no flavor. Thankfully my pasta was pretty good so he ate most of it. While we were outside eating a guests outdoor table broke, cheap furniture outside. Thankfully she comped us on our drinks after I complained. Otherwise, great view and atmosphere. Just wont be visting there again.

1  Thank MapleValleyRealtor
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were expecting more than we got out of 3 Rivers Grill for dinner. It seemed everything we ordered just wasn't quite right. It all tasted ok, but not outstanding. Didn't seem like they used top quality seafood or beef. When asked to describe the steak I was considering, the server described it just as it came with the exception of the gravy poured all over the top of it. That ruined it for me and I don't know why the gravy wasn't mentioned. It was cooked perfectly and tasted ok once I moved to gravy to the side, but won't order it again. Maybe we were expecting too much from what looked like a really nice place on the outside and just as lovely on the inside. The restaurant is very nicely done and the views are wonderful.

1  Thank DesertDuo208
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went to dinner here on the 4th of July while visiting Hood River. My dad lucked out when making reservations- we got a table spot right on the corner of the patio overlooking the town and water and with a perfect view for fireworks. The ambiance out on the patio was great. They had a wonderful wine selection full of many local varieties. Almost all of us ordered the special which was freshly caught salmon from the river which was delicious.

1  Thank Andrea512