“Always Tasty”

Three River's Grill
Ranked #11 of 140 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Seattle
“Always Tasty”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Every time I'm in town, I have a meal here. Everything I have tried is tasty. Their calamari is lightly breaded - perfect. I recently had the duck - best I've had for a long time.

Visited October 2012

Hood River, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best soup in "The Hood"”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times, with my wife and son. The outdoor tables provide an excellent atmosphere and the best view in town. On one occasion, it was a bit chilly but the server fired up the portable heater located next to our table which provided dining comfort. Since I wasn't hungry for anything heavy, I ordered soup-- a cream of broccoli, which was about the best soup I have ever tasted. Main course prices tend to be on the high side, but if you aren't too hungry, this is the best choice for an appetizer or lighter fare (bread and soup or salad are very reasonable). An outdoor table with a great view, a glass of wine, appetizers, family or friends.... what more do you need for a memorable experience?

• Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Fare in Pleasant Setting”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

After wandering around the shops in Hood River, we were hungry! It was an odd time of day - 3pm - and we weren't sure what was open. We asked a gallery owner and he recommended Three Rivers. They're perched on a hill with a stunning view of the river and mountains. We started outside on their deck, but it was a tad too windy and we moved inside. The waitress was very friendly and personable, and made us feel at home. They had a lot of good choices on their lunch menu. I had crab cakes with a salad, hubby had smoked salmon pasta. The food was very tasty, lovingly presented, and nice portions. Dessert was a berry cheesecake which was outstanding! This is probably one of the better dining experiences we have had in recent months. Great service and attention to detail really do make a difference!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Dinner and a show (kite boarders)”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was our favorite meal during our trip to Oregon. We sat on the deck in the early evening. I wore a light jacket and did not need a blanket. From our table we could see the kite boards on the river.

We started with salads - wonderful. Shared a salmon entree- also wonderful. Finished with chocolate stout cake - Oh my. Do not think about sharing the cake. This cake is too good to have to share!

The salmon was cooked perfectly for me. light pink throughout. I know some folks prefer salmon a little less done, but I was very happy. The salmon was served with rice, vegetables and fresh Oregon berries. Delicious.

Manzanita, OR
“Great service and view, mediocre food and wine”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The hubby and I went to the 3 Rivers grill while on a recent trip to Hood River. The views and atmosphere were great and the service excellent! The food was unfortunately mediocre. I think we ordered wrong. We wanted to taste a bunch of different plates so we ordered off the bar menu and the food was under-whelming and rather tasteless. One the the items we ordered was the lamb shawarma and it was so flavorless I was stunned. The folks that sat at the adjacent table ordered off the dinner menu and gave the place a two thumbs up. I must admit their food looked great but grass is always greener huh? (The beet salad looked so yummy I almost moved in on them!) I would suggest avoiding the bar menu and sticking with the dinner menu for maximum taste, I think......