“So< So”

Three River's Grill
Ranked #12 of 139 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Scottsdale, Arizona
“So< So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

On the recommendation of the desk clerk at our hotel we tried 3 River's. It;s eautiful place with views from some tables (not from our's), ok service although I felt a little rushed. My steak was ok too, especially for a two for one offer. It was prepared correctly but I don't thik that I would have been that happy had I paid full price. I'd recommend this place for a nice lunch on the deck on a sunny afternoon. Probably won't do dinner here again.

• Visited March 2012

Renton, Washington
“You have to give this place try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

Location is up the hill on Oak street in a older large home? converted into a restaurant. Wamer season it has outside dining, we had nice table with a partial view of the Columbia. The menu is small but has enough choices for everyone. Hazelnut crusted chicken and smoke salmon fettucine were quite tasty. The server, I wish she would had mentioned her name. was top notch

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Maithean
Vancouver, Washington
“Great food, beautiful view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

We spent a snowy evening at the Three Rivers Grill. The view was amazing! The service was excellent with our server providing clear descriptions of their offerings. They have an extensive list of local wines to accompany your choice of entree. I had the Mexican Fish Wrap. It was great. the flavors blended nicely and wsa more than an adequate portion.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank drptravel
Seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great food every time, good wine, service, edamame, salad, falafel, best balcony in town, what's not to like?

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Joanie W
Rowe, New Mexico
“Oops - sorry i stuck my finger in your wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

We had dinner on "two for one steak night" which the hotel features on Wednesdays in the off season. We made reservations but no record of them could be found. Our local host, who had chosen the restaurant and made the reservations, was livid. Fortunately a table was available within 5 minutes.

The food was very good, my filet mignon was fine. We brought our own wine for the meal, the $15 corkage fee was high. When the waitress poured the wine she ran her FINGER around the spout of the bottle, fortunately I had the first glass and no more. We couldn't send the bottle back, we had brought it to the restaurant.

We were so shocked at the waitress' action we were speechless. Please, owner or manager, train your staff to place a nepkin around the neck of a wine bottle! Future patrons, be sure your wine bottle neck is wrapped in a napkin before pouring!

• Visited February 2012