“Great coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Mission, Canada
“Great coffee”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stopped here and had a cup of Kickstand which we thought was so good that we bought a pound to bring back home. I guess it's all in personal preference of roast. Staff was very friendly even though it was almost closing time. I noted her putting things away and insisted on leaving so she could get home. We were still able to sit outside.

• Visited June 2014

Hood River, Oregon
“Good Muffins and ok coffee”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Tried this the first time and would go back but nothing special. Good parking and very good blueberry muffin.

Visited September 2013
Seattle, WA
“They also serve a bit of food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This location sells pastries and light wraps. The one at 1235 State St offers two breakfast burritos, a fritata, and a bagel with as well. Same great coffee, but the State location lets you enjoy the aroma as they roast the coffee.

• Visited May 2013
oregon
“Great local business for coffee and conversation”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in Hood River, Oregon for a soccer game. I went on a coffee run with 2 Dads from the team. I don't drink coffee but was game for the outing since sitting at a cold wet soccer field for an extra 45 minutes didn't appeal to me.
Our GPS led us to 10 Speed Coffee. We didn't know anything about the restaurant other than it wasn't a big chain coffee store. We decided to try a place that was likely locally owned.
On Saturday morning, 13th Street and Belmont had no traffic. There was plenty of street parking. The 10 Speed name of this business refers to bicycling. I had assumed it was the speed you'd be up to after a cup of joe.
When we went in, it was apparent that many of the customers knew each other. There was a lot of friendly banter. I used the restroom and it was clean and well supplied. When I went up to the counter, I noticed bike sprocket key chains. If you purchase one, you get 10% off of future purchases including beans.
The staff was very friendly. I went to the counter looking for a soda. Instead of just telling me they didn't have it, they suggested that I could get any tea and ice it. I chose a black tea. I also ordered a lemon orange muffin. The muffin was delicious. It was a little sweet for me as the top had a crunchy sugar top but I suspect this is popular with most customers. There were several varieties of pastries available. There was also a cold case with juices and other cold drinks.
My iced tea was great, service was great and my friends assured me that the coffee was great.
If you bicycling or driving through Hood River, be sure to try out this small friendly coffee house!

• Visited April 2013
Portland, Oregon, USA
“10-Star Coffee”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Pros: Excellent pour-over coffee. Super nice, friendly staff. Comfy interior. As a person just passing through town, it felt like quite a discovery on a Sunday morning to find such a charming place with such great coffee!

• Visited September 2012