First, tried to book on their website and several other sites and it said they were sold out. Called them and turns out they're NOT sold out. Got the impression they don't update their websites very often. My first Best Western stay - very unimpressive.
Now, here's the good:
1. No loud train noises like you see everyone complaining about in Hood River. Rooms were quiet.
2. Right on the river - very scenic
3. Breakfast was good - also has a nice view and they give you free breakfast - but limited in your choices.
4. No problems with the staff.
1. Think 1972
2. I paid 150 bucks for a wknd nt - sooo not worth it
3. Everything was very average - and building is clearly very old. Tub/shower, fixtures, sinks, doors/locks, furniture - all of it
4. Nothing great at all - if I'd have paid 80 bucks, i might feel like I deserved this.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking