Best Western Plus Hood River Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River(Hood River)(Great Value!)
$170
$124
$159
$144
$199
Hood River Hotel(Hood River)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
  • Restaurant
$189
TripAdvisor
The Lyle Hotel(Lyle)(Great Value!)
$110
$125
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 The Dalles(The Dalles)
$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,837 results
All reviewsriver viewriverside restauranteast wingwalking pathfree breakfastview roomheated poolthird floorthe columbia gorgebest westernsparking lotgreat place to stayfitness centerwine tastingoatmealroad triplounge
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very nicely appointed room. Choice of river view rooms. Ground floor river view rooms have small patio. 3rd floor river view have small balconey. Excellent on site restaurant offers fine cuisine. Starbucks, convenience store and gas nearby.

Room Tip: Recommend the river view rooms
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
CVHinman, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hood River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Wildroze25, Thank you so much for the reviews of both our hotel and restaurant. Succinct and to the point! We truly appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have been staying at this place for weeks on business and it is an excellent hotel. The staff are very friendly and the hotel amenities are outstanding from the hotel bar and restaurant to the gym and sauna/pool. I'll stay here again for sure. The views of the gorge and close proximity to great whitewater, mountains, and the river make it the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Wurger13, Thank you so much for writing a review and for pointing out the location advantages. We are truly in the center of all the recreation that is available in the Columbia Gorge Scenic Area! I am very happy that you mentioned the staff because that is a subject very close to my heart! I love working here because of the great team work and dedication of the staff.
As a long term guest, please let me know if there is anything at all we might do to enhance your stay.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have always had a good experience. The room was comfortable and had a nice river view with a sliding glass door and small patio area so that you could get outside directly from the room. The pool, hot tub, sauna and fitness room are very nice and overlook the river. The restaurant is good, though the service is slow. We were able to bring our dog as they have dog-friendly rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sharzanni, Thank you for a great review. We appreciate your comments and as a return guest, we love welcoming you back again and again. I am so happy you had another wonderful stay; we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The advertised prices are not legit. Upon ariving on new years eve I was told by Ryan the front desk manager that I could just cancel my reservation and go some where else if I didnt want to pay the higher rate. Lets see on new years eve what am I going to do? So best western as I told him it will be the only time I ever stay at your hotel again!!

Not only did I get overcharged, the disrespect and embarrassing comments that were made to me were not even addressed by the hotel manager. This place is bad from the top down!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Seth E, As I mentioned when we spoke by phone, apologies are certainly in order for the curt response you received from Ryan our Front Office Manager about the misunderstanding regarding your room rate. I would also like to again thank you for the positive comments you had regarding your stay with us, especially the kind comments about our Riverside restaurant. As mentioned later in my personal email response to you on January 23rd, we have processed a credit to your credit card in the amount of $40 for the difference in the rate you were charged at checkout. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we might correct the problem and also avoid a future occurrence that would inconvenience another valued guest. We do hope that when you return to Hood River you will give us the opportunity to provide you the friendly and attentive service that we pride ouselves on.