Best Western Plus Hood River Inn
$124
$159
$144
$199
Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River(Hood River)(Great Value!)
$170
Hood River Hotel(Hood River)(Great Value!)
$159
$123
  • Restaurant
$189
TripAdvisor
The Lyle Hotel(Lyle)(Great Value!)
$110
$125
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 The Dalles(The Dalles)
$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,837 results
All reviewsriver viewriverside restauranteast wingwalking pathfree breakfastview roomheated poolthird floorthe columbia gorgebest westernsparking lotgreat place to stayfitness centerwine tastingoatmealroad triplounge
Reviewed October 28, 2012

While we only stayed for one night, this Best Western Plus delivered on all of the amenities promised.The heated outdoor pool / hot tub was a relief after hiking in the gorge (even in 55 degree weather). The bed was exceptionally comfortable and a hearty complimentarty breakfast the next morning got us on our way. The property is close to downtown Hood River, with many nice shops and restaurants and near the beginning of the 'Fruit loop'.
A strong 'recommend' if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
CVHinman, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hood River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear TJO-NH, Thanks so much for your stellar review of our hotel. Hiking is sure a great way to spend time in the Gorge so I am happy to hear our hot tub, year 'round heated pool and comfortable beds added to your Gorge experience. We appreciate you sharing your travel tips with other Trip Advisor users. I sincerely hope that you and yours in New Hampshire weathered the wrath of "Sandy" the last few days.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

My first trip to the gorge was awesome! Don't miss this hotel! I kind of had a preconceived idea of Best Western Hotels as being maybe a bit on the cheaper side...WRONG! This hotel was luxury! On arrival they upgraded my room just because they could I guess, and what a "room" it was!A ground floor suite right on the river, full kitchen all beautifully appointed. I truly felt special in my "queenly" room. Thanks Best Western you now have a loyal customer! The on site restaurant was 1st class as well and they give you a breakfast coupon and let me tell you this was no "buffet" I chose off a very varied menu and was very happy with my meal. Service with a smile and a full tummy most the day!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Fishergirl88, Wow, what a great review. Thank you for taking the time to write it. We are so happy that we could upgrade you and make you "Queen for the Day and you're right, we're not your father's Best Western! Your kind comments about the quality of our guest rooms, our Riverside restaurant and our unique guest breakfast are much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We spent 3 nights at this Best Western, the first in a regular room, the second in a suite, and the third in the most luxurious suite!!! Needless to say, each night was better!!!

I would like to go back and stay in a suite and see more of the beautiful area surrounding Hood River.

The staff was extremely helpful in every way. We were totally pleased!!!

Room Tip: The breakfast was included in the cost of the room and was sit down in a lovely restaurant with real dishes!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear lovetotravelTampa, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate the five star rating and especially appreciate the shout out about our helpful staff. It is unusual that a guest who is staying three nights would experience three different room types so I am delighted that each night was an upgrade from the previous night, much better than the other way around! We look forward to your return visit, please call me directly so that I can arrange for you to enjoy our hotel's best suite!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Husband and I stayed one night here and loved it. The views and the local walk were beautiful. All the staff were friendly and we got a very good welcome. Complimentary breakfast was a bonus, and we also ate in their restaurant for dinner. Thoroughly recommend the hotel. A great way to start our trip up the Columbia gorge.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Lamorna, Thank you so much for your short but very sweet review. We could not ask for much more than to be thoroughly recommended. We hope to see you again in Hood River one day. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our room, a suite adjacent to the river, was wonderfully appointed with a gas fireplace, a lovely bedroom with sliding oriental-style panel doors, high-end furniture and a deluxe ensuite plus a ground-level terrace that provided the opportunity to sit & relax and appreciate the river view. The on-site dining room provides fabulous fare and within walking distance are fast food outlets and a convenience gas bar.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
CVHinman, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hood River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Dimaes, Thank you for your glowing review! I am glad you had a chance to enjoy one of our tastefully appointed Riverside Suites and it's relaxing proximity to the river. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Hood River.