“Great Beer Selection”

Full Sail Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Hood River
More attraction details
Owner description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Brew Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available free of charge daily at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Full Sail is a major player in the northwest beer market. One visit to their pub in Hood River, Oregon will convince you that they are clearly one of the best. Fantastic beer and very good food.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Beer selections were outstanding; just the right styles for us as well as for everyone else in the bar. Clearly, the emphasis is on the brew and not so much on the food. While the menu offers some interesting sounding dishes, we didn't feel as though they managed to put it all together. As pub food, it was fine, but this wouldn't be our choice for a dinner out. Service was suitable - we were helped by a team of service staff who took very good care of us.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped at Blue Sail on our way to Timberline Lodge because our friends suggested it. We had a hamburger and turkey sandwich. Great lunch, overlooked (a small view) Columbia River and some wind surfers. I tried their ale. It was good. The brewery has tours and the menu has many of their select brews available. If you are a lover of beer, go here, eat, and enjoy the beer tasting and the view before continuing up the gorge.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I are lovers of smoother, lager style beers that are becoming harder to find with IPAs being all the rage. Just not our style of beer but, while in Hood River, we had a late afternoon bite with beer at Full Sail pub. We tried the sampler of 7 beers and Carrie even brought us another sampler glass of the Octoberfest. Of the 8, we liked almost all of them. Not as hoppy and bitter as many that are popular today. Try the focaccia bread appetizer with a bowl of the beer/cheese soup and dunk the bread in the soup. Delicious! The soup was warming but not overly rich or heavy. Wish I had the recipe...We may have to go back before we leave Hood River to try more from their reasonably priced menu. (and of course have more beer)

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Since my husband and I love micro breweries, we try to plan our stays in towns that have a new place to try. So, while staying at the Best Wester Hood River Inn, we walked on down to Full Sail. We started out in their outdoor seating, but it started to rain so we moved inside. Food was better than average - I had the rueben and my husband had the burger - both came with fries. We split a dessert of a pear crumble served with ice cream, unusal and okay, but apple would have been better. However, Hood River is in the heart of the "fruit loop" district where pears are a major crop, so we thought while in Rome, etc. We ordered a sample tray of about 8-9 beers, some better than others. Nothing outstanding, but decent beer.