“Good food and beer”

Full Sail Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Hood River
More attraction details
Owner description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Brew Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available free of charge daily at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Since my husband and I love micro breweries, we try to plan our stays in towns that have a new place to try. So, while staying at the Best Wester Hood River Inn, we walked on down to Full Sail. We started out in their outdoor seating, but it started to rain so we moved inside. Food was better than average - I had the rueben and my husband had the burger - both came with fries. We split a dessert of a pear crumble served with ice cream, unusal and okay, but apple would have been better. However, Hood River is in the heart of the "fruit loop" district where pears are a major crop, so we thought while in Rome, etc. We ordered a sample tray of about 8-9 beers, some better than others. Nothing outstanding, but decent beer.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I tasted about six of their beers. The English Ale was the only one out of the bunch that was in the least bit interesting. The service was pretty ho hum. The bartender was cordial at best and I got the impression that she was there more because she was a better-than-average-looking female human rather than a knowledgeable-about-beer human of either gender. We ordered the artichoke dip which was quite good.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stopped in with my girlfriend and her family for some beer tasting and food. We had a great time. Started the night of with the hummus appetizer which turned out to be totally solid! I had the ribs for dinner and my girlfriend had the burger, and all I can say is that was the best hamburger I have ever tasted! The toppings were fresh and the meat was cooked to perfection! The ribs were also outstanding, sweet and tender! Last but not least the service staff was friendly and helpful, and the place itself was top notch! If your looking for a great beer and some great food to compliment, this is your place!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

One of the best hamburgers we've ever had! I've always been a fan of Sessions but now am a fan of Chris's Summer Delight, Amber Ale, and English Pale Ale!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

If you llook on the website you can planto do a brewery tour. It was really thorough. We were lucky to go on bottling day. At the end you get a full sailing glass. We then went to the pub to try the draft beer. The view was beautiful.