“Great brewery tour”

Full Sail Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Hood River
More attraction details
Owner description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Brew Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available free of charge daily at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

If you llook on the website you can planto do a brewery tour. It was really thorough. We were lucky to go on bottling day. At the end you get a full sailing glass. We then went to the pub to try the draft beer. The view was beautiful.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stopped in this charming little town for lunch, and picked the Full Sail Brewing Co, because it was right on the river, and the menu sounded good. Great choice! We were headed down to Mt Hood, so wanted to have a big lunch. No problem! Sandwiches, salads, etc were all good, and served with a smile. Service was friendly and quick. Prices are reasonable. My husband enjoyed the beer, and I had a decent glass of wine.
I highly recommend sitting outside. It is minimally covered with a sail type sheet, so you are not in the direct sun, but can feel the bright sunshine, and you have good views of the river. We would definitely go again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The tour was very nice, gave us a present at the end, no samples during the tour. We had a really good beer in the tap room afterward.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were lucky to have a table outside as the weather was great. The food and beer were both excellent. I had the Brat plate and my wife had the salmon fish and chips. Both were excellent. This was one of my favorite restaurants while in Oregon.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Have stopped here a number of times & every time I leave with a smile. The service has always been excellent & Emily treated us first class & with service like that, I will keep coming back with friends. The outside can be windy & cool so try to get a heater, if your stop is later in the day.