“Pub Food Done Well”

Full Sail Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Hood River
More attraction details
Owner description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Brew Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available free of charge daily at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.
Okoboji, Iowa
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Pub Food Done Well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We sat outside on a nice night in Hood River and enjoyed 4 entrees. My wife and I split fish and chips & a burger. Both were good but nothing exceptional. Our friends ordered the reuben and the Yakisoba chicken with fried Japanese noodles. They thought both entrees were excellent. This is a noisy, busy brew pub but definitely family friendly with several families eating near us.

Visited September 2012

Spokane, Washington
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had a delicious meal while we sat on the balcony overlooking the river. The lamb gyro was perfect, the potatoe salad is the best ever. We had a couple small children with us, but the place is family friendly.

The Dalles, Oregon
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Worth the walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great menu. Can't remember what I had but it was really great. This place is one block North and South of the Post Office. Well worth the short walk

Eugene, OR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What's with the kids?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We didn't even bother after learning the wait was over 30 min.
Which is too bad, as I really do like their beer.
But what IS it with Hood River and young families?
They were e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e this Labor Day weekend.
It would have been smart for business and good for us had there been a separate 21+ bar.

Visited September 2012
Logan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great views and a nice atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed this restaurant. We were seated at full view table. The menu had so many great sounding choices that I had a hard time ordering. The beer was excellent. The service was very good. Our waitress accidentally put in the wrong item for me but this was quickly corrected and both our server and the expediting server apologized for the mistake. No big deal. We had the brownie ala mode for dessert and it was the best that I have ever had. The girl at the reception desk was super helpful in describing how to get to the closest market. I was really impressed.