“Best brewery I've visited, and I don't even like beer!”

Full Sail Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Hood River
More attraction details
Owner description: At this very moment, perched on a bluff overlooking the Gorge, our specialists in the liquid refreshment arts are crafting barley and hops into your next beer. Swing by and sample our awarding winning brews, grab a bite, take a tour and soak up the view. Our Brew Pub is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner. Brewery tours are available free of charge daily at 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Stopped in and had lunch -- Delicious! Husband had beer, I refrained, but he told me it was great. We had the steak sandwich and a salad and they were both perfect. Afterward we did a free brewery tour. Our tourguide Randy was so entertaining and educational. I got a great sense of the history of the brewery and of Hood River, as well as the pride Randy has of his brewery (it's employee-owned, so it really is "his"). Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

The beer , food, and service is top notch! I'm still marveling over how much I enjoyed this place!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2011

We were in the Hood River area for our anniversary and had never been to the brewery, so we thought we would try it. We got there just as they opened and sat out on the great balcony/deck. We had the sampler and a humus plate. Everything was great. Our server Coco was very good and we felt very taken care of. As we sat and ate the business really picked up, but we never felt ignored or like we were being rushed out. The only thing that I would have liked to have seen was having the ability to choose our own beers for the sampler, but I understand their need to have it set up for you.

1  Thank Tracy D
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Based on the recommendation from the front desk clerk at our hotel, my husband and I went to the Full Sail Brewing Company. We were pleasantly surprised with the monthly "Brewmaster's dinner" that evening. 4 course meal accompanied by a different brew for each course. We could not have been more delighted. So much so that we came back the next day for a brewery tour and lunch. The service was great and they remmebered we were there the night before.

1  Thank JulieBee813
Reviewed August 31, 2010

Sat on deck which was nice except for lack of lighting so we couldn't see our food. I went with waitress recommendation and had the Full Sail burger which was good. Hubby had brat which was good, too. Perfect with a couple good beers. Nothing amazing, but pretty good.