“Nice fish sandwich and excellent local pour”

Sixth Street Bistro & Loft
Ranked #8 of 144 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

friendly prompt service, really excellent local beer and a great fish sandwich. Soup substituted for fries (at a cost) - a delicious corn chowder. Very fresh ingredients and a lovely ambience in the heart of the town.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is one of our favorite places in Hood River and has been for years. Love the clam chowder, pear salad and just had a terrific mushroom and summer veggie pot pie... yummy!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Six of us ate there, and we all enjoyed it very much. The prices and variety were quite good, as was the service. The location was convenient to downtown parking and shopping, and the outdoor seating was perfect for the evening. I'll go again the next time I am in Hood River.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Excellent food and service, we wish we had a restaurant in our home tome like it. You could tell that the food was made with fresh spices and produce.

1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was looking forward to going to Sixth Street. It is in a relatively nice location of town. The service was decent. Unfortunately, my food had no flavor. I ordered a curry. It looked like curry. However, it had no flavor at all. If I was blindfolded, I would have no idea what I was eating. My husband's meal was not that great either. He ordered a bleu cheese burger. He thought that he was getting bleu cheese crumbles on the burger. Instead it looked like bleu cheese dressing smothered on it. I really wanted to like this place, but the food was disappointing.

1  Thank Kimberly R