“Excellent service & food!”
Review of Crazy Pepper

Crazy Pepper
Ranked #41 of 140 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Longview, Washington
“Excellent service & food!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We ate at the Crazy Pepper after arriving in Hood River based on a pick from the phone book. We were not disappointed! We were immediately seated upon arrival. We had drinks within a few minutes and our waiter was very helpful in suggestions from the menu. The junior waiter kept the drinks/chips filled untill the food arrived. I ordered the crazy burrito (pork chili verde). It was delicious. I like spicy and it could've been a bit hotter for me...but overall everything was great and I would definitely return.

Visited March 2013

Centralia, Washington
“Excellent Food and Service - Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had a really great shrimp (actually prawn) salad today and my husband had Quesadillas. Our waitress, Tammy, was great - very efficient and fun. This was our second visit and everything was excellent again. Their Flan is fabulous according to my husband. Very wecoming restaurant - both atmosphere and staff.

• Visited March 2013
Hood River, Oregon
“Wow!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

It has been a while since our last visit. The food was GREAT. I ordered the Camarones Rancheros, so pleasantly surprised! Don't be afraid of the "heat" factor, with a margarita its just fine. Shrimp and peppers were grilled to perfection, so amazing! Margaritas with fresh lime juice!! Wait staff was very pleasant. Thank you for a nice evening out!

• Visited January 2013
Meridian, Idaho
“Delish!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great service, food, atmosphere. We had Carne Asada & Pork Enchiladas--- very good. The chips were light & thin with 3 separate salsas of varying heat. Try it you'll like it!

Bend, Oregon
“Good food, big portions, friendly service”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The Crazy Pepper has a great location, right off the main downtown shopping area. We were seated quickly in a nice dining room that seemed clean and not too noisy. Chips and salsa came right away. I had a beef tostada/cheese enchilada combo plate with refrieds and rice, and my wife had an enchilada/rellano platter with black beans. They were huge platters of food, pipping hot, lots of cheese, nothing stale or over-cooked. Service was very friendly, and refills on water, drinks, and chips were frequent throughout the meal. My only complaints - minor - were that the salsa was a little bland and the chips didn't have a real crispy, fresh taste to them. But other that, it was a great meal, and I can recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited November 2012